Thursday, February 4, 2010

Served With Love

In continuation with the previous post, today's post is dedicated to the most important people in my life- my mother, my father and my little sis......




I am sending my family's favourite recipes to the lovely Arundhuti of Gourmet Affair, who was kind enough to include my late entries for her First Event - Served with Love




The following are my three entries for the event :-


For my Aai - Dhiradhi (Mixed Flour Pancakes)





For my Baba - Varan Phal

For my little sis, Amu - Rice Pakodas ( Fritters)





Hope you all enjoy the dishes as much as my family does........

16 comments:

Pari Vasisht said...

Rujuta very nice entries, just checkout with her, I think she has posted the round up.

FH said...

Great collection, traditional recipes.

Hayley said...

lovely dishes..looks great

Joy Of Cooking

Perspectivemedley said...

Wow ... yummy dishes... looks great :)

Priya Suresh said...

Prefect entries...looks tempting..

Nithu Bala said...

Delicious entries..looks yummy :-)

Cham said...

Rice pakodas something new, all look delicious!

Nithu Bala said...

Rujata Dear, I have an award to share with you..please do get it from my blog..Congrats Dear :-)

Namitha said...

Great entries..First time in your lovely space...

Nithu Bala said...

Dear, I've corrected the spelling for your name..Really sorry about that..Btw, Happy to know, this is your first award..My wishes for you to get many more awards :-)

Veggie Hut said...

1st time at ur blog..Nice space.. doved thses pan cakes...

Lovely entries!

Cheers

Jyoti

Rujuta said...

@ Pari : Arundhati is kind enough to include my entries in her Second Round Up of the event

@ Asha, Jagruti, Devi, Priya, Gulmohar & Jyoti :
Thanks so much for your sweet words... They surely encourage me to better my blog

@ Nithu : Thanks so much dear for sharing the award with me... as i said its my first award and i m so thrilled ..... You really made my day :)))))

Khaugiri said...

A perfect dhirda Rujuta:) Varanfal is my favorite but my baba doesn't like this:(

Rujuta said...

@ khaugiri : :))

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

Nice recipes! Glad to find your blog!

Rujuta said...

Sinful Southern Sweets : Welcome to my blog... Glad you liked it